Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Show me your oldest photo contest

I found this cool contest by Yugatech in cooperation with i-DigiWorld just this morning and made me pause for a few minutes reminiscing of the past. I am just a sucker of anything retro and oldies.

The reason being is that they are asking contestants to share the oldest photo they can find where they are included. The prize to the grand winner is a 14-megapixel GE X5 digital camera Here's my entry:

This is me doing my "I Have a Dream" speech during the graduation rites of the San Miguel Kindergarten Batch '81 in Pasig City. I can barely breath because of the tightly looped bow tie on my neck and the smell and weight of 1-kilo Sampaguita given to me by my mother, ninang and Titas. As indicated on my diploma, the event was held on May 9, 1981.
This contest runs until September 30. Just post your photo in your blog or any photo sharing site and leave the link HERE. Follow i-DigiWorld on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment