Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, September 20, 2010

FREE Admission to Dawn of the Space Age Gala Premiere

I just to share an invitation I receive from Damicaye (Where everything is FREE) about gala premiere of the Dawn of the Space Age, a planetarium film:

Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center cordially invites their Facebook Fans to the Gala Premiere of DAWN OF THE SPACE AGE Planetarium Film on Saturday, October 2 · 4:00pm - 7:00pm at Digistar 3 Planetarium, Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center-Mall of Asia. Limited Slots available.

Please call 5562193 to reserve seats or comment in their post to confirm your attendance. See you there!


Don't forget to follow them on their Official Fan Page Nido Fortified Science Discovery Center.

If only I'll be available on that day, I'll definitely be there with my wife and son. But I am fully loaded this October because of the upcoming 47th PMAP Annual Conference in Cebu. But for those who'd love to have a great bonding and learning experience with their family and friends, this is an event you should attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment