Friday, April 29, 2011
Well, one reason is because I believe it's one of those words that you'll never ever use to describe me. Second, when I use it, I often end up looking for it's correct spelling in the dictionary just to make sure if I am right in using the o before the u.
Anyways, I saw this 5-minute online survey in Reader's Digest Asia and I was started saying fabulous when I saw their simple giveaways to ten (10) lucky respondents.
2 Victorinox Swiss Army Knife and watch set
A pair of another fab-looking watch (I can't decipher the brand via the photo)
2 copies The Amazing Game Book
2 Pearl Necklace
2 copies Photography book
They're not really that biggie prizes but I'll be more than happy to get any of the goodies offred. So if you have 5 minutes to take the short survey, just click HERE. I won;t mind being labeled as fab with that Victorinox set. The promotion runs until May 12, 2010.
Monday, April 4, 2011
You have until April 24 (Easter Sunday) to join and will announce the winner the following day. Now, here's what you gonna do:
1. Register at Winilacity.com and take note of your username.
2. Like the FB Fanpage of Mapanghingikaba? and WinilaCity Philippines.
3. Make a shout out on your FB wall and tag @WinilaCity Philippines and @Mapanghingikaba?
(Type in"@" symbol then follow it with the word "WinilaCity Philippines" and wait it to appear in blue. Do the same with "Mapanghingikaba?")
Use this message template:
Interested? Now's how yo can join BUM My Realities My Story:
1. Contestant must have a valid email
2. My Story Contest is open for Boys and Girls, 13 years old and above and residents of the Philippines.
3. A contestant is qualified to join upon purchase of any of BUM's My Story Collection T-shirts for boys or girls available at BUM Boutiques & leading department stores nationwide
4. To register and for more info, visit www.bumequipment.com.ph
Write a story in not less than 300 words on how BUM influenced you made your dreams into reality. Submit your short story entry with the photograph. Promo runs until May 30, 2011.