Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, April 4, 2011

BUM My Realities My Story

Nothing to do this summer? Well, that's a great idea actually! Be a certified BUM and you might end up winning an iPad2, a Samsung camera or an iPad shuffle.

Interested? Now's how yo can join BUM My Realities My Story:

1. Contestant must have a valid email

2. My Story Contest is open for Boys and Girls, 13 years old and above and residents of the Philippines.

3. A contestant is qualified to join upon purchase of any of BUM's My Story Collection T-shirts for boys or girls available at BUM Boutiques & leading department stores nationwide

4. To register and for more info, visit www.bumequipment.com.ph

Write a story in not less than 300 words on how BUM influenced you made your dreams into reality. Submit your short story entry with the photograph. Promo runs until May 30, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment