Saturday, October 6, 2012
UPDATE (11/05/12): Congratulations to Ms. Gigi Celemin-Beleno for winning a barkada pampering treat from Spaoay and Mapanghingi ka ba? In her winning entry, she wrote that she will tag along two friends who are both a mother like her. It will be a mommies' day off for Gigi and her gang!
To Ms. Gigi: kindly send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know how to get your prize.
Thank you to those who joined this mini give-away. Please watch out for more exciting promos in this blog and who knows, you could be our next winner!
A newly-opened wellness center along Timog Avenue, Quezon City offers traditional Ilocano treatment for massage and facials which make use of herbs like tea tree, mint and coffee.
Spaoay,coined from the words Spa and an Ilocos town, Paoay, is owned and managed by full-blooded Ilocano chef Danny de la Cuesta and four business partners. They are also the owners of Comida Ilocandia, the neighboring restaurant of the wellness center that offers great delicacies from the Norther province.
Now, Spaoay is giving you a chance to win a pampering treat and you can bring along two (2) of your family members and/ friends. Here's how to join their promotion:
1. Like the Mapanghingi ka ba? fan page
2. Like the Spaoay fan page
3. Share this PHOTO to two (2) of your friends via Facebook. Don't forget to tag Mapanghingi ka ba? and Spaoay to be included in the promo.
4. Tell why you deserve the treat and we'll give you a day of relaxation with your loved ones if your answer is chosen!
5. You can share this photo as many times as you like provided that you tag two different individuals in every post.
6. Promo runs until October 31, 2012.
Friday, October 5, 2012
I've been a fan of Solenn Heusaff ever since I saw her in a reality TV show.
Well, how can a man resists getting attracted to a smart, good-looking, sexy and multi-talented like her?
Actually, I just found the answer just now as my wife passed by and read this post. It's so easy to resists looking at other girls when the most beautiful girl in the world (that's my wife) grins in front of you while holding a broom stick.
It just hit me! No, I'm not talking about the broom stick. My wife and Soleen have something in common: they both uses Asian Secret's beauty products. And the good news is, there's a chance that I can meet, errr... she can meet Soleen and spend a day for a P20,000-worth of shopping spree with her.
Here's the current promo of Asian Secrets:
1. Buy Asian Secrets’ product either Lulur Body Scrub or Bengkoang Body Soap and keep the receipt.
2. Take a picture of yourself with the Asian Secrets product purchased.
3. Like Asian Secrets on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
4. Upload the photo on Asian Secrets Facebook wall or on Twitter page.
5. Include with your photo a caption saying why you love Asian Secrets and hashtag #ShoppingSecretswithSolenn. Include also the receipt number and your full name.
6. Contest open until November 15, 2012. Visit Asian Secrets Facebook page for more details.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
To commemorate the release of this film, UNIQLO Philippines just released Frankenweenie graphic T-shirts in 15 different designs avaible in their SM Mall of Asia store.
Even Director Tim Burton was excited about the idea and said, “Using my original sketches and hand-picked frames from my new stop-motion animated film, Frankenweenie, UNIQLO has created an inspired collection.”
Now here's an added treat to all Uniqlo fans: Get a chance to win movie tickets to see Disney’s Frankenweenie when you buy FRANKENWEENIE UT at UNIQLO SM Mall of Asia from September 30 to October 14! Plus, Frankenweenie Premiere Night ticket holders get P200 off on any Frankenweenine UT (Sept 30 - Oct 14, 2012).
1. Just purchase 1 piece of any design of Frankenweenie UT at regular price, you will automatically receive one (1)raffle entry for a chance to win two (2) movie tickets to see the film at SM MOA on October 19, 2012.
2. Fill out the raffle coupon to be given by the cashier and drop at designated boxes in the store.
3. Draw date is on October 15. Winners will be posted via Uniqlo Philippines Facebook fan page. Tickets can be claimed from Oct 16 - 19.
Monday, October 1, 2012
UPDATE (10/ 8/ 2012): Here are the lucky winners who will each receive a gift pack from Trolli:
1. Rey Estevez
2. Minnie Carolino Martinez
3. Toto Roldan
Kindly send me an email via email@example.com so I can give you the instruction how and where to claim your prizes. Congratulations.
To all who joined this promotion, please continue to visit this blog and who knows, you could be one of the winners of our next contest. You can also join in our current contest where you can win a pampering treat for three (3). Click HERE to join.
I've always said that I will forever be a kid with so many things from my younger years still clinging on my back and seems will forever be with me for as long as I live.
I still believe that the drama in pro wrestling is real, frequent toy stores to check out the latest products for my son (and for me as well), watch cartoons and anime and longs for candies and gummi bears from time to time.
Speaking of candies, Trolli Fans Club is giving away three (3) packs to lucky readers of Mapanghingi ka ba? by just doing three simple steps.
But before I give out the mechanics, here's what each goddie bag contains just to tickle the imagination (and tummy) of every young at hearts out there: Trolli Gummi Pizza, Watermelon Slice, Sour Glow Worms, Sea Creatures, Orange Slice, Mini Burger, Hotdog, and Neon Squiggies!
Lucky me, I was given an extra gift pack to try the said products. And now, Trolli just became one of my favorite brands of candies because of its yummy and kid-friendly flavor--- not too sweet, not too sour. Actually, I've been a fan of the Mini Burger ever since and just found out that there's a universe of other cool products from Trolli.
Now, here's your chance to win a goodie bag full of these yummy treats:
1. Like the Mapanghingi ka ba? fan page
2. Like the Trolli Fan Club fan page
3. Share this PHOTO to five (5) of your friends via Facebook. Don't forget to tag Mapanghingi ka ba? and Trolli Fan Club to be included in the raffle
Promo is extended until October 7, 2012. Winners will be announced the week after the deadline.