Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Friday, October 5, 2012

Win a P20,000 Shopping Spree with Solenn Heusaff


I've been a fan of Solenn Heusaff ever since I saw her in a reality TV show.

Well, how can a man resists getting attracted to a smart, good-looking, sexy and multi-talented like her?

Actually, I just found the answer just now as my wife passed by and read this post. It's so easy to resists looking at other girls when the most beautiful girl in the world (that's my wife) grins in front of you while holding a broom stick.

It just hit me! No, I'm not talking about the broom stick. My wife and Soleen have something in common: they both uses Asian Secret's beauty products. And the good news is, there's a chance that I can meet, errr... she can meet Soleen and spend a day for a P20,000-worth of shopping spree with her.

Here's the current promo of Asian Secrets:

1.  Buy Asian Secrets’ product either Lulur Body Scrub or Bengkoang Body Soap and keep the receipt.

2.  Take a picture of yourself with the Asian Secrets product purchased.

3.  Like Asian Secrets on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.

4.  Upload the photo on Asian Secrets Facebook wall or on Twitter page.

5.  Include with your photo a caption saying why you love Asian Secrets and hashtag #ShoppingSecretswithSolenn.  Include also the receipt number and your full name.

6.  Contest open until November 15, 2012.  Visit Asian Secrets Facebook page for more details.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment