Saturday, October 6, 2012
Win a family or barkada pampering treat
UPDATE (11/05/12): Congratulations to Ms. Gigi Celemin-Beleno for winning a barkada pampering treat from Spaoay and Mapanghingi ka ba? In her winning entry, she wrote that she will tag along two friends who are both a mother like her. It will be a mommies' day off for Gigi and her gang!
To Ms. Gigi: kindly send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know how to get your prize.
Thank you to those who joined this mini give-away. Please watch out for more exciting promos in this blog and who knows, you could be our next winner!
A newly-opened wellness center along Timog Avenue, Quezon City offers traditional Ilocano treatment for massage and facials which make use of herbs like tea tree, mint and coffee.
Spaoay,coined from the words Spa and an Ilocos town, Paoay, is owned and managed by full-blooded Ilocano chef Danny de la Cuesta and four business partners. They are also the owners of Comida Ilocandia, the neighboring restaurant of the wellness center that offers great delicacies from the Norther province.
Now, Spaoay is giving you a chance to win a pampering treat and you can bring along two (2) of your family members and/ friends. Here's how to join their promotion:
1. Like the Mapanghingi ka ba? fan page
2. Like the Spaoay fan page
3. Share this PHOTO to two (2) of your friends via Facebook. Don't forget to tag Mapanghingi ka ba? and Spaoay to be included in the promo.
4. Tell why you deserve the treat and we'll give you a day of relaxation with your loved ones if your answer is chosen!
5. You can share this photo as many times as you like provided that you tag two different individuals in every post.
6. Promo runs until October 31, 2012.