Monday, February 17, 2014
The mysterious website www.showit-off.com popped up from no where and centers on the hashtag #showitoff. It calls for everyone to post their selfies that showcase who they really are, their unique fashion style, their true sexuality, their real passion — raw, unedited, honest.
Join the #Showitoff Selfie Challenge and have a chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3!
Contest runs from February 1, 2014 until March 14, 2014 at 12mn. The announcement of the winners is on March 15, 2014 at 5:00pm. Below is the complete mechanics.
Take a selfie in the most creative and original way you can think of.
On your post, please use #showitoff hashtag for entries to be valid.
Tell us how real you are in a sentence.
You can post photos of how real you are; either from home, school, work or anyplace.
You can post multi-entries in a day as long as DIFFERENT selfies are featured.
The most creative photo and catchy reason will win!
The best selfie photo from all the entries will win a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 WIFI 7"
Management decision is final.
Monday, February 3, 2014
Do you love books? Are you fond of selfie photos? Do you want to win over P150,000 worth of prizes?
If your answers are super duper yeses, the Philippine Star, National Book Store and Globe have something for you!
Join the My Favorite Book, My Selfie 2014 and be the happiest bookworm this side of the globe! And here's how:
1) Take a creative selfie with a book (or just the book) that’s had a significant value in your life, and upload it to Instagram with the hashtag #MyFaveBookMySelfie2014.
2) Provide a 100-150 word caption with the title and author of the book, and a brief description.
3)Entries must ALSO be sent to email@example.com with the following details: complete name, telephone number, cell phone number, Instagram name, and two paragraphs of personal background information.
Lifestyle Feature ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch:
4) Entries will be judged according to uniqueness and creativity of selfie (20 percent) and caption (80 percent).
5) Winners will be announced on Instagram accounts @philippinestar and @nbsalert on Mondays.
1) The Philippine STAR will choose two winners every week.
The first winner will be chosen by The Philippine STAR as the “Best Photo of the Week.” The second winner will be the entry with the most number of likes. The winners will be published every Sunday in the Philippine STAR and will be announced on Instagram. Each contestant is limited to one entry per week.
2. Selected weekly winners will receive P2,500 worth of National Book Store gift certificates which they can pick up at the NBS Head Office or at the nearest NBS branch for provincial entries.
3. At the end of the year, all winning weekly entries will be judged to determine ten (10) Grand Prize winners of P10,000 each (P5,000 worth of gift certificates and P5,000 in cash). Globe will also be giving away Globe Handyphones to the ten (10) Grand Prize winners. The ten (10) winning entries will be published in the Philippine Star.
4. All Lifestyle staff and columnists who have Instagram accounts will announce the contest on Instagram