Monday, February 3, 2014
My Favorite Book, My Selfie 2014 contest
Do you love books? Are you fond of selfie photos? Do you want to win over P150,000 worth of prizes?
If your answers are super duper yeses, the Philippine Star, National Book Store and Globe have something for you!
Join the My Favorite Book, My Selfie 2014 and be the happiest bookworm this side of the globe! And here's how:
1) Take a creative selfie with a book (or just the book) that’s had a significant value in your life, and upload it to Instagram with the hashtag #MyFaveBookMySelfie2014.
2) Provide a 100-150 word caption with the title and author of the book, and a brief description.
3)Entries must ALSO be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: complete name, telephone number, cell phone number, Instagram name, and two paragraphs of personal background information.
Lifestyle Feature ( Article MRec ), pagematch: 1, sectionmatch:
4) Entries will be judged according to uniqueness and creativity of selfie (20 percent) and caption (80 percent).
5) Winners will be announced on Instagram accounts @philippinestar and @nbsalert on Mondays.
1) The Philippine STAR will choose two winners every week.
The first winner will be chosen by The Philippine STAR as the “Best Photo of the Week.” The second winner will be the entry with the most number of likes. The winners will be published every Sunday in the Philippine STAR and will be announced on Instagram. Each contestant is limited to one entry per week.
2. Selected weekly winners will receive P2,500 worth of National Book Store gift certificates which they can pick up at the NBS Head Office or at the nearest NBS branch for provincial entries.
3. At the end of the year, all winning weekly entries will be judged to determine ten (10) Grand Prize winners of P10,000 each (P5,000 worth of gift certificates and P5,000 in cash). Globe will also be giving away Globe Handyphones to the ten (10) Grand Prize winners. The ten (10) winning entries will be published in the Philippine Star.
4. All Lifestyle staff and columnists who have Instagram accounts will announce the contest on Instagram