Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Friday, September 3, 2010

FREE tickets to Piolo Pascual's concert

I used to think that I am handsome. But when people like Piolo Pascual came into the picture and created a Papa P syndrome: meaning hindi ka pogi kung di mo kamukha si Piolo, my beliefs I have carried since birth was all shattered.

Well, it's not my concern now since my wife already assured me that I am more good looking than Piolo by her standards. That's why I have given her a deaf ear every time she complains about eye irritations and stuff that she want to consult an ophthalmologist.

Anyways here's the deal, Sun Life Financial placed this ad on Philippine Star today: FREE tickets to Private Time with Piolo Pascual.

This is a concert with the music genius Ryan Cayabyab with special guest Vina Morales, who happens to be my showbiz crush since high school... kabisado ka pa lyrics ng hit niyang Pers Lab, promise!

The Concert is happening at the Forum Tent, PICC on October 9, 2010 and as the ad indicated, anyone can get 2 FREE concert tickets and Php 50k personal insurance for one year (which made me ask, rock concert ba eto na may batuhan ng bote, hedbangan at slaman kaya kelangan me insurance pa with kasama yun ticket? Nagtatanong, Ate Charo)

To avail the promo, just call 849-9888 and leave your contact details. Viola! Promo period is up to Sept. 20 only! Limited seats lang daw kaya tawag na!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth!

    hehe thanks! At least may napatawa o napangiti ako kahit hindi ko kamukha si Papa P.

    Thanks for visiting my site :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piolo Pascual denies that admitting his romatic relationship with KC Concepcion is just for publicity



    Resume template

    ReplyDelete