Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Nokia: My Life Contest

There's another group of generous people who will be giving away Nokia phones for those who loves to join contests ala-Simon Says.

In a nutshell, the Nokia: My Life contest by Manila Reviews in cooperation with Nokia Philippines is promo that will require you to do simple instructions for you to earn a raffle entry.

I tell you, this is much easier than buying a can of sardines or packs of noodles for you to have a proof of purchase that you need to include in an envelop before placing your luck in a drop box courtesy of the old school promotions. Believe me since I've been a fan of such rituals since I learned the mechanics of Simons Says from my grade school teacher.

To see the complete mechanics, just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment