Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Do you think you have a Whapakk Pose?

I remember back in college, I often encounter a dilemma going to school not because I have failed to review for our quiz or finish my assignment.  I don't do homework at home. I do it in our school library.  I review my notes while on board a jeepney on my way home or going to school.  That's the normal life for a working student like me.

My issue then is the fact that I only have two pairs of pants, a few shirts to go along with my Chucks.  Back then, I was always on a hunt for GF-material prospects that will be my wife after seven years.  I am not vain. I just want to look good in the few options I have in our cabinet.  That's why I spend a little more time in front of the mirror and do my astig pogi pose.

Nowadays, they call it the whapakk pose.  And if you think you one that can get some attention, I have a good news for you.  SanMig Strong Ice has just launched the Whapakk Pose Promo where you can win cases of SanMig Strong Ice and other exciting prizes like jackets and shotgunnators.

The contest is open to Philippine residents aged 18 years old and above. Participants need to have an account in Facebook and "Like" the San Mig Strong Ice Fan Page to join.  With a bottle or can of SanMig Strong Ice, do that whapakk pose and it could be your way to a fun-filled drinking spree with your barkada.

Visit the official website of SanMig Strong Ice for more details.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment