Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two important announcements


Hi guys! Will post a few contest/ promos later but first, I have a couple of important announcements to make.

First, I'll be launching my first-ever Birthday promo here at Mapanghingi ka ba? So I want to make it extra special. When? I'll keep you posted from time to time. Right now, I'll still working on the mechanics and gathering of prizes (yes, may "s" kaya that means madami)

Any idea for a Bday contest? I also welcome sponsors for prizes to add more excitement. Just email me at astig316@yahoo.com or leave a comment on this post.

Second, I just launched a new blog, Mapagbigay ka ba? I just realized that if there are people who like to win free stuff, there should be some people out there who would love to share something to others.

I want to see this advocacy blog as a source of information as to where people can go if they want to give or donate stuff. I'll be more than glad to welcome suggestions, tips and comments from you, guys. So, this blog will be a helpful tool for every Juan in need.

I hope to hear from you so we I can my make my blogs better and more worth reading. Thank you and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday in advance.. I wanna join in your contest...

    ReplyDelete