Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, July 19, 2010

9th Mega Young Designers Competition

Who wants a career in fashion design?

Well, count me out 'coz the only fashion sense I ever have is to make sure that the color of my shoes matches with my belt.

Mega Magazine will host a go-see on August 11, 2010 to aspiring young designers in the country.  I am not sure what's their definition of young since people nowadays can hide their age with just about anything, from shots of steroids to make-up to masks and large hat.

The event will be held at Members Only at The Fort.  Interested applicants must present two works (formal and casual wear) and an essay (wow, so you really have to be smart din talaga to be a fashion designer).  The theme of your piece should be "Proud to be Me."

To download an application form, just click HERE.

Good luck to anyone from my readers who'll be joining! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment