Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Eclipse Umbrella from Dunkin Donuts


The Eclipse fever will be on for the next two weeks until a new hit from Hollywood will open in cinemas soon. Hmmm, let's see... how about The Last Airbender which start Jackson Rathbone who incidentally played Jasper in the Twilight Saga.

I saw the movie last Saturday with my wife at Gateway Cineplex 10 (as I said in my previous post) because I want to avail their raffle promotions. But due to the long lines en route to the cinemas, the ticket seller forgot to give me the raffle coupons as explained by the man tending Cinema 3.

"Pasensiya na po sir, baka nakalimutan dahil sa haba ng pila. Balikan n'yo na lang mamya pag maikli na pila," he said. After two hours, I did intend to go back for my coupon but the line did not change a bit. Oh, well. better luck next time.

While on the cab, we passed by a Dunkin Donut outlet in Araneta Center and saw an Eclipse umbrella. You can get it for Php 69 only if you buy at least a dozen donuts. Promo is until July 31, 2010.

One of these days, I'll get one of the three designs for my wifey so we can still bite in to the ongoing movie tie-in promotions of Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment