Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Win a pair of Reebok Shoes


I got my first pair of Reebok shoes in 2005 from Athlete's Foot while working in Saipan in 2005 after Allen Iverson convince me via the brand's "I am what I am" campaign.

Like Iverson, I am one of the little guys in the court during scrimmages with friends. Well, I do not actually transform ala-AI while wearing Reebok but at least my shoes is one of the best looking at play.

But my relationship with my first-ever Reebok only lasted for eight months after stupidly left it somewhere I can't remember during a trip with my friends in a beach. Well, I blamed Mr. Budweiser for that incident. Now, I'm back in the Philippines and was thinking for several minutes now on whatever happened to the pair.

Oh well, I think I should move on now and hope to get a pair courtesy of Sole Movement. They have this little contest where a lucky soul will win a pair of treats for your sole.

Just tell them why you love Reebok and why you need a new pair! You can also email proof as to why you need a new pair! Send your answers to martin@solemovement.com and wait for confirmation if you have won. Entries will be posted on their site. Promo duration is from May 26-June 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment