Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

San Miguel Beer Crown Collection Promo


As far as I remember, the last time I collected crowns of beverages was during the infamous Number Fever era of Pepsi.

Actually, I still have the crown bearing the winning "349" numbers who eventually was declared void due to technical error. How can they say it's a technical error! The winning numbers were announced via taped segment!

(paused for a while. counted 1 to 10)

Now, I saw this ad in yesterday's issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer. This might bring back my faith to crown collection promo (arguably the best was during the 80's promo by Pepsi featuring Menudo items) Did I just mention Pepsi, again?

(paused for more than a while. counted 1 to 20)

I think I won't get screwed with this SMB promo since the prizes involved are simple but cool: an SMB shirt and collectible mugs.

The ads dose not say until when the promo will run and where to exchange the crown but I'm pretty sure SMB will have a TV ad for this one. Or you can visit sanmiguelpalepilsen.com.ph for further announcement. Start collecting SMB crowns, now na!

TIP: if you're not really a heavy drinker, try to look for the favorite drinking session spot (usually in front of a sari-sari store) of the sunog-baga gang in your place and volunteer to clean the place after their drinking spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment