Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FREE Gas Card from Rogin-E


I had a Petron E-Fuel Card before but when I used up the amount of the said card (Php 3000 courtesy of Topgear Philippines), I threw away the card somewhere I can't remember since I thought I can't reload it. But actually, it can be done.

Now, I wanna get another one for convenience purposes since I can use it not only to purchase fuel but for other stuff at the Petron Treats shop and LPGs (Gasul) as well.

I just found out that one way of getting it for FREE is buy purchasing two (2) bottles of Rogin-E 30's capsules. It can be in a single or separate transactions. By presenting the receipts, you'll get a FREE P250 Petron E-Fuel card plus Php 100 reload for every succeeding bottle purchase.

This is a great promotion if you are already a Rogin-E user and is worth a try to those who are not. This promo runs until October 31, 2010.

The print ad did not mention if the card will be redeemed at Petron stations so better call their customer hotline no. 689-1234 for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment