Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Bree Tanner Launch Party


I accidentally posted this because I taught it's Free Tanner. (Wheee)

Please excuse my moment of cheesiness. I'm already hungry but my lunch is not yet ready.

Here's the serious part of this post: National Bookstore, in cooperation with Twilight Coven Philippines, invites everyone to the Bree Tanner Launch Party happening at SM North Edsa Entertainment Plaza on June 6 (2 pm)

To get a FREE ticket to the event and a Php50 discount coupon, you need to pre-order a copy of "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" by Twilight saga author Stephenie Meyer at any NBS branch until June 5. Another way of getting a FREE entrance is by purchasing any Twilight book at the party.

There will games and challenges where you could win exclusive Twilight merchandise, movis passes to the Eclipse movie and other special prizes

No comments:

Post a Comment