Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Updates re Make Me Smile Contest


Hi Everyone!

Due to some unavoidable reasons, I need to cut-short the promo period of the Make Me Smile, Win Slimmers World GCs. Instead of my first announced March 31 deadline for entries, it will be moved to March 30 (until 12 nn only)--- and that's tomorrow!

I already talked to my guest judges and they said that they have already a short list of favorites jokes and amusing one-liners that they can finalize not later than 3 pm tomorrow. Of course, their list has still some blank spaces since we still have 24 hours more before the contest ends so keep 'em pouring in!

If my time table goes well as planned, the list of winners will be posted on or before 5 pm and email notifications will be sent to the winners after an hour. I really need to finish everything before I take my summer break.

But of course, I'll still keep you posted with freebies and promos even if I'm soaked in a pool or drowned with water melons under a coconut tree. So stay tuned and visit this blog from time to time!

Have a great summer vacation and a meaningful Holy Week to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment