Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FREE Easter Sunday Activities for Kids


I have been looking for a place to to spend Easter 2010 with my wife and son Charles but all I get are activities with fees.

Good thing, Araneta Center's multiply site is my online buddy and got this good news from them:

Don’t just laze around watching endless repeats on television.

Have an Egg-Citing Easter at Araneta Center on April 4 from 10am onwards!

Make the most of the long weekend with these cracking events at Gateway Mall, New Ali Mall and Farmers Plaza: Egg Hunt, Coloring Contest, Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, Picture Taking, Bubble Show, Costume Contest, and many more!

Join for FREE!


Kudos to the people behind Araneta Center for coming up with great and exciting activities for children for free. Fun, especially for kids, should always be free, right? I am laking-Araneta Center who has fond memories of my first kiddie ride at Fiesta Carnival, first "bulakbol" at Alimall and first movie date with my wife at Gateway.

So count us in 'coz we'll definitely join your Egg-Citing Easter next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment