Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, March 22, 2010

FREE Funky Windmill Insect


My wife and I were at Robinson's Galleria yesterday to hunt for some stuff for a surprise birthday party for my father-in-law tomorrow. I saw these cute insect-shaped windmills that were sold at less than Php 100 (Sorry I forgot the actual price).

But you can actually get them for free (4 designs to choose from) for a minimum single receipt purchase from the following Toys "R" Us zones: Sports & Outdoors, Family Fun and Games and R-Zone. The offer is good until April 15, 2010.

I was not able to get one for free because the toys that we purchase did not reached the required minimum amount. But it's alright because I think we got a bargain when we got assorted stuffed toys at Php 20 each. If your thinking that those toys might be of low quality, nope. They are cuddly softies that might be priced Php 200+ in other toy shop. Tip: hunt for the Toys "R" us mini shops near Filbars at Galleria to find out if I'm just exaggerating or not.

Also, Toys "R" Us has another promo when you purchase Php 300 worth of Thomas & Friends items. The receipt will serve as your Free pass to play at the Thomas Giant Slide at Robinsons Place Manila from April 23 - 25, 2010.

Going back with the windmills, I'll try to get at least one next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment