Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Friday, March 19, 2010

FREE Tuition Fee


I heard over an FM station this morning that Access Computer College is offering FREE tuition fee to new enrollees but I was not able to get the complete details on how to avail it so I just googled it.

Yup, they do have the banner Free tuitin fee in the home page of the school's official website www.accesscomputercollege.com.

I browsed the site and found out that the promotion is only applicable in some of their branches namely Lagro, Camarin and Novaliches.

Below are the contact information of the said branches of Access Computer College:

Access - Novaliches
(02) 572 2170
(02) 572 2171

Access - Camarin, Caloocan City
(02)962 9386
(02)788 9548

Access - Lagro, Quezon City
(02) 357 0614
(02)357 5708
(02)461 7603

4 comments:

  1. salamat sa pasyal.... and for this info... yung giveaways post ko kasi .. i just post giveaways that I participate .... pero had your badge on my resource tab ... hope you can add mine too... thanks.... if you want to have more links BC bloggers 3 is still open.. you can click on the BC bloggers badge in my blog and apply...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vernz...

    No prob. I'll have your badge in my site in a while.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ask ko lng po mgkanu po tuition fee IT po ng ACcess ung kabuuan na po ng tuition fee ng IT? gus2 ko mg-aral dyn by nxt. yr. po bale transferrees po? pls. reply po tnx. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous... kindly call any of the numbers indicated above. I am not connected with ACCESS. I just blogged about their promo for more people to know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete