Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mapanghingi ka ba? now on FB


Do you have a Facebook?

More or less, I am hearing Yeses, right? I just want to invite you guys to join/ like Mapanghingi ka ba? FB account.

Why? well... we can do a lot of things there like Farmville perhaps?

Seriously, I see FB as another venue where I can announce promos, freebies and stuff. Plus, I might run a mini promos that I'll announce first to my FB friends. So, I hope I convinced you na ha?

Plus, you can have a review of sort of the promos that are still running that I posted in this blog and were buried with other entries. Who knows, you might find a previous entry that you could have overlook. They're posted posted in FB now!

Image used in this entry is from www.lonewolflibrarian.wordpress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment