Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to get a FREE Invite to Bench Uncut


Last week, I finally wore the pair Bench boxer shorts that my wife bought me last year. Actually, I still don't want to wear 'em since I've been reserving it for a "special" event like out-of-town trips, overnight get together with friends, etc. But I can't find a clean pair last week so I finally use 'em. Yah, I did not wash 'em but I made sure to iron them first to kill any living organism hiding in the singit-singit of the boxer.

Why am I telling you this? I actually don't know but I think it might be a good segue to this post:

See your favorite stars in their undies. Get a FREE invite with a minimum purchase from selected Metro Manila Bench, Herbench, Bench Body, and Superbench stores.

For every P800 single receipt purchase - 1 General Admission Invitation (Yellow Area)

For every P 1,200 single receipt purchase - 1 Upper Box B Invitation – (Orange Area)

For evert P 2,000 single receipt purchase - 1 Upper Box A Invitation – (Green Area)


Purchased items must include either a Bench Body Underwear or an OJ Denim. A maximum of 3 invitations per single receipt is allowed; and combination of invitations are allowed. Invites must be exchanged for actual ticket at the Araneta Coliseum ticket booth on the day of the event (July 2, 2010, 5:30 – 7:00PM).

Participating Stores:

BENCH Alabang Town Center / Alimall / Ayala Glorietta 5 / Cash & Carry Makati / Cinerama / Cybermall Eastwood / Farmers Cubao / Festival Mall Alabang / Gateway Mall Cubao / Greenhills Harrison Plaza / RDS Ermita / RDS Galleria / RDS Pasig / Rockwell / Shangri-la Plaza / SM Bicutan / SM Centerpoint / SM Fairview / SM Mall of Asia / SM Manila / SM Marikina / SM Megamall / SM North Edsa / SM Southmall / SM Sucat / Sta. Lucia / Trinoma / Tutuban

HERBENCH Festival Mall / SM Centerpoint / SM Fairview / SM Manila / SM Megamall / SM North Edsa / SM Southmall SM Sucat

BENCH BODY Alabang Town Center / Ayala Glorietta / RDS Ermita / RDS Galleria / SM Centerpoint / SM Fairview / SM Manila / SM Megamall / SM North Edsa (The Block) / SM Sucat

SUPERBENCH Market!Market! / SM San Lazaro

No comments:

Post a Comment