Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FREE Brothers Burger Cap for Every Dad


Thinking of a nice treat for your dad on Father's Day?

Well, how would you like to give him a special premium Brothers Wagyu Burger? It's not everyday that his doctor would allow him to indulge himself to a flame-grilled 100% Wagyu Beef with farm fresh tomatoes and lettuce on Kaiser bun with French fries on the side.

Umm...hmmm! But wait, there's more!

If you dine-in with your dad at any Brothers Burger branch nationwide from June 18-20, your father will be envied by other dads with his FREE limited-edition Brothers Burger Cap as a special reward in his honor (guys, I'm just typing as is what the PR is saying)

I'm sure my wife would like to treat me to BB this coming Sunday? I just want to see how the cap looks like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment