Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Win Sesame Street DVDs


Funny but I did not learn how to read through a book. I learned my ABCs courtesy of Funny Komiks (guys, remember Niknok, Planet of the Apes, Lilit Bulilit, etc?) and one of the greatest show that ever graced our TV sets--- Sesame Street.

I can talk for hours and will not run out of great memories of growing up with Big Bird, Ernie and Bert, Grover (and Super Grover) and the rest of their gang.

That's why I bought a couple of Sesame Street videos on DVD during a recent visit at SM record bar. Actually, it is originally intended for the viewing pleasure of my son Charles but I ended up watching and enjoying the show my self.

You can also have a copy for FREE if you win in the Sesame Street promo at Smartparenting.com.ph.

All you have to to is to subscribe to them and answer this simple question: Who is your favorite Sesame Street character? Why?

Your answer should be posted in the comment section of the blog entry about the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment