Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, April 12, 2010

FREE Ben 10 Jacket


I was with my wife looking for a summer outfit for our son Charles when we passed by the Children's Wear Section. I was a bit impressed with the colorful designs of the Ben 10 t-shirt. And the prices are quite reasonable.

Too bad my son is too young to wear those shirts (and I'm too old to wear 'em). Another reason why I feel like buying a Ben 10 tee is because of their FREE Jacket promo.

Here's how you can get one:

1. Purchase a minimum of Php 200 worth of Ben 10 Alien Force items from SM Department Store to get a stamp card with one stamp, Plus a FREE Meet & Greet Pass for two (2)*.

2. Get another stamp for every Ben 10 AF item worth Php 200 on your next transactions.

3. Complete 5 stamps to win a FREE Ben 10 AF Jacket.

4. Promo period is ongoing until May 31, 2010

*Ben 10 Meet and Greet schedule: SM DasmariƱas - April 16, SM MOA - April 17, SM Fairview - April 23, SM Sta. Rosa - Aptil 24, SM Pampanga - April 25, Sm Marikina - April 30, SM Megamall - May 7 and SM san Lazaro - May 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment