Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Mapanghingi ka ba? Readers win Kitchen Showcase


One of the best feeling that anyone can experience is the joy of winning.

Whether it's cash from a raffle draw or a gadget from an online promotion, the happiness of being "I'm lucky today!" is such a moment worth reminiscing that you wish for more to come.

That's why I was surprised to find out that two of my blog readers actually won the top spots of the nationwide contest Electrolux Man Knock on Your Door video contest.  Ronald De Lima and Samuel Duque each won a kitchen showcase composed of a 3-door ref, gas range, coffee maker and a microwave oven.  See their winning videos below:




I was just happy that through my blog, I made two people spend a happier Christmas this year with a truck-load of winnings (literally and figuratively).  Thus, I got a shower of praises and thank yous from them:

Ronald: "Thanks Richard for convincing me to join this video contest. I never thought I could win this one...I thought of backing out but you and my wife convinced me otherwise."

Samuel: "Thank you, thank you talaga! Two years na akong hinihiritan ng mommy ko ng gas range. At eto sa pagsali ko pala sa contest matutupad."

And as I promised that if at least twenty (20) of my readers will join in this contest, I will raffle off some prizes to the participants.  I personally choose the videos of Bobzkie and Nova from the non-winning entries. Both of you will win a laptop bag each. Please email your contact info and mailing address to astig316@yahoo.com.

Thank you to all who have joined and happy holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment