Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Win Generation Rex Flash Disk

This Sunday, I will wake up a little earlier than the usual. I have three good reasons why I'll be an early bird that day:

(1) It's Manny Pacquaio's match against Shane Mosley in the morning so I have to attend mass with my wife at 7 am so it will be all Pacman after that

(2) It's Mother's day so I need to prepare breakfast for wifey as one of my gift to her on that special ocassion.

(3) I have to get a copy of Philippine Star so I can get a FREE copy of Clickr Magazine, a monthly TV/ cable guide that is inserted in the broadsheet. If I have to check every newsstand for the freebie mag, I'll do it!

Now, if you haven't seen or heard about Clickr Magazine before, here's something that you might wanna see and hear: Generation Rex Flash Disk Giveaway from them!

Here's what you gonna do:

1. Like the Facebook fan page of Clickr Magazine.
2. Download the image/ poster in this blog post or any Gen Rex image online.
3. Post the image on your wall with a shoutout "I WANT TO WIN THE LIMITED EDITION GEN REX USB" and tag Clickr Magazine and ask your friends to like it.
4. Top 5 fans with the most likes will each win the cool disk drive.
5. This promotion will run until May 17, 2011 (midnight)
6. Winners will be notified through a PM by the fan page admin.

*You can get a copy of Clickr Magazine for FREE every first Sunday of the month issues of the Philippine Star in selected areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment