Well, another one close to my heart is turning one next month, a few days before my son Charles turns 2. Not to confuse you, the one I'm referring to who will turn a year older is our dearest blog Mapanghingi ka ba? It has been a year of giveaways, contests, promos and freebies but what I love about maintaining this blog are the friends I got to meet, online and in person, as I search and share promotions and free stuff to be featured here.
Thank you to those people who have made Mapanghingi ka ba? a venue to share information, ideas, fun stuff and friendship. Although there are still some SPAM messages from time to time, at least this blog has never been a forum for haters and perverts. Peace, love and rock n' roll always. After all, this is a world of freebies for every Juan.
For the Mapanghingi ka ba? 1st Anniversary giveaway, I'll be running a contest for the followers of this blog and Facebook fan page. I'll be giving away the following prizes below:
a. Laptop bag
b. Executive Planner
c. Desk calendar
d. A pair of Cricket lighters
e. Php 500 worth of PLDT Touch Card
f. VIP Pass for 6 persons to Klownz Comedy Bar
g. CleanShine Master Shoe Cleaner
h. Astring-O-Sol Ice Xtreme
i. Astring-O-Sol Lozenges (Box of 50) Exp. 07/12
j. Sensodyne Toothpaste
k. 2 pcs. Dove Beauty Bar
l. a copy of Jay-R's album
m. a copy of Popong Eats Brown Rice
n. a pad of sticky notes
To Join, here's the simple mechanics:
1. You should follow or subscribe to my blog Mapanghingi ka ba? and "Like" MKB Facebook fan page.
2. Just answer the question below in your most creative way— through a photo, a video, a blog post, a simple note or whatever you can think of as long as you can post the link either on the comment section of this post or on MKB Facebook wall. Anything goes as long as the entries are not foul and malicious.
3. Only one winner for all the prizes seen above.
4. You can send in as many entries as you can until 11:59 pm of March 7, 2011.
5. The winner will be announced on March 9, Mapanghingi ka ba? anniversary day, and should pick up the whole lot in my office in Mandaluyong City.