Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, February 16, 2015

Win a Casio G-Shock Manbox Set

When I was a kid, I used to own a watch that transform into a robot. Well, if you have one then, it's either rich or you have a relative overseas. I was that kid in the second group.

Today, I can't believe that I'll still be longing for one. The Casio G-Shock Manbox brought me back to my elementary years were I would always take a peek or the arms of my classmate because he has a transformer watch and the rest of us don't have. I visit Casio Watches Philippines FB page from time to time to check if they'll have a promo for their new toy for the big boy.

And true enough, as what my instinct told me, "Magkakaron!"

Here's my, your, his and her chance be one of the lucky sixty (60) winners of the G-Shock Manbox Set:

1. Buy ANY Casio Watch from any selected Casio dealer nationwide. A costumer will receive a scratch card upon purchase.

2. Enter the unique code in the scratch card via SMA or thru the CAsio Website.

3. Winners will be raffled and will be contacted. Promo runs from February 15 to May 15, 2015.

Btw, here's a photo I found online of the watch I used to own. Say "Aye" if you own this one too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment