Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Win tickets to the 2EN1 concert in Manila


Image credit: www.fanpop.com

When I first heard the line "Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh... 2 E N 1!"

I was like, "Will not sing this stupid song ever."

After a few years, I still hear that song in birthday parties, jeepneys, passing peeps with speakers and in my bathroom while I take a bath 'coz I'm actually singing it."

 Since their inception, 2NE1 has released four chart-smashing hits, two EPs, and two studio albums supporting five headlining tours under their belts. In 2012, The New York Times named 2NE1's performance at the Prudential Center, New Jersey as one of the "Best Concerts of 2012."

Now, Sandara Park or Dara and the rest 2NE1 will visit the Philippines for a concert at the SM Mall of Asia Arena on May 17, 2014.


Who wants front row seats to the 2NE1 concert?

Now is your chance to watch this South Korean girl group up close. Click HERE to join.



No comments:

Post a Comment