Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

FREE Admission to Gabby Concepcion show

Image credit: www.showbiz-portal.com
I used to think that I am handsome. But when I started to get hooked in watching movies in the 80's
and see what good-looking guys really looked like, my belief I have carried since birth was all shattered.

When people like Gabby Concepcion came into the picture and created a mass hysteria then and girls are like "hindi ka pogi kung di mo kamukha si Gabby."

Yup, this was the same statement a classmate in elementary told me when she thought I was making
pa-cute to her. If she only knew that I only wanted to borrow her Atari game cartridge of Galaga.

Well, it's not my concern now since my wife already assured me that I am more good looking than any movie star by her standards. That's why I have given her a deaf ear every time she complains about eye irritations and stuff that she want to consult an ophthalmologist.

Anyways here's the deal that might interest all Gabby Concepcion fans. He'll be having a show on
November 22 (8:00 pm) at Lancaster Hotel in Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City and it's for FREE for all his fans to see.

For those who don't know, Gabby has already released two albums, the last one was titled Unforgettable, and you might want to get copies and have them autographed. 

I don;t know the actual figures how many Gabby Concepcion fans are still existing but I'm sure if it's a free show, people will flock to be there so better go at the venue early. For inquiries, contact 532 1818 or visit www.lancasterhotelsph.com/manilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment