Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Win X-Men Goodie Bags from Channel V


It's been a while since my wife and I watched a movie in the big screen.

Well, it has not been the same since our son Charles came. Nope, I am not complaining because I am loving every moment of fatherhood (even during tantrum moments)

Speaking of Charles, last Sunday was a blast for me and Leah since we got to witness arguably the best superhero movie in recent years. Professor Xavier and and the other young mutants was worth the money we spent for the tickets. Actually, we only paid Php 60 each since we redeemed a couple of Php 100 discount coupons courtesy of Smart Rewards plus a FREE large drink.

And since we seems can't get enough of X-Men: First Class, I want to get a simple memento of this group of powerful beings who I grew up with. It's like a reunion of sort watching this great film. Here's a good news for those who share my sentiments, Channel V is giving away X-Men goodie bags to lucky fans who will join there contest. Just click HERE if you want to join. Promo runs until June 19, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment