Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FREE Septic Tank Cleaning

I am back!

After a week of no promos and contest because yours truly needed to go full-time with his work, I'm on a comeback of blogging more FREE stuff. And what a way to return with a great news to Maynilad customers -- FREE septic tank cleaning! Woohoo!

This October, Maynilad will offer the said service, which usually costs around Php 2,500 per truck, to selected areas in Caloocan, Malabon, Manila, Navotas, Valenzuela and Cavite.

Septic tank cleaning prevents the spread of diseases, clogging of plumbing systems and minimizes the discharge of pollutants into our surroundings. I hope people from Manila Waters would read this so they can also offer such service.

To inquire on how to avail the FREE service, just dial (02) 981-3401 and/ or (02) 981-3402 or visit www.mayniladwater.com.ph

This post makes me wanna go to the comfort room for I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment