Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, February 21, 2011

FREE Laptop Bag from Valvoline

When was the last time you said, sayang?

Me? Just a few minutes ago.  Well, not really a big sayang enough to make me sing Claire Dela Fuente's OPM classic.  But of course, for a Mapanghingi like me, anything FREE that just got away is sayang.

Here's the story.  Two weeks ago, my father-in-law asked me to buy 4 liters of motor oil because his car is scheduled for change oil.  Actually, he is not particular with the brand.  It just happened that the nearest gas station in our office is Shell so I purchased Helix.  If I know that Valvoline is giving away a FREE laptop bag for every four (4) liters or one (1) gallon of their product (please see image below), I could have gone to Ace Hardware instead.


Well, I am posting about this promo to save some of you out there from having the sayang feeling just in case you are planning to change the oil of your vehicle, or your BF, boss, your neighbor, office mate or frenemy, maybe.  Volunteer to buy the motor oil in their behalf and if they ask why, just say, "And why not?"

This promo runs until  April 25, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment