Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pure 'n Fresh I Heart My Body Contest

Being a mother is sometimes an advantage.

Just like this, a contest exclusively for mother to teen daughters and female teens from Unilab.  But knowing Unilab, they'll come out of a cool promotion for fathers and male teens anytime soon.

Here's the mechanics of the contest: 

1. Save the "I Heart My Body Contest" on your desktop.
2. Post the "I Heart My Body" badge on Unilab FB wall (as fan photo) and tag 20 female friends.
2. If you're a mom, complete the sentence "As a mom, I tell my teen daughter to love her body because___."
3. If you're a teen, complete the sentence "I heart my body because___."
4. Each day, two winners (via electronic raffle) will receive a special gift pack from Pure 'n Fresh.
5. The contest will run from August 10 to 16, 2010. You can start posting and tagging on Aug. 9.
6. One entry per user only. No need to keep reposting. Once your entry appears on the Unilab wall, you're considered entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment