Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Php 100,000 Entrepreneur Student Challenge

Almost everyone I know, from my high school classmates to my office mates to my online buddy, has a Facebook account. FB just bit us when it hurts and tickles most that is why we are somewhat addicted to it. I used to say these things to Friendster, which will forever has a space in my heart since it bridged me and my eventual wife especially when I was working overseas a few years ago.

Going back to FB, did you know that it was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow computer science students only as a membership site exclusive to Harvard University students? Well, of course, we all know that a movie about the success story behind FB will be released soon so we can learn how FB reached to 500 million users worldwide.

Are you a Zuckerberg-type? I mean a student who has a great business idea? Well, I'm just asking because you might be that "someone" who Entrepreneur magazine is looking for. Calling all students who has a bright business idea! Pitch it in and you might win Php 100k.

Just click HERE to know the full mechanics of the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment