Freebie Express: Kalalabas lang!

Friday, April 30, 2010

FREE Iron Man 2 Movie Tickets

Updates!

Only two interested takers for the tickets and the winner is:

Lloyd B.

Please wait for my email instruction on how to claim the prize. Congrats and see you later!.






I am holding two (2) tickets for the block screening of Iron Man 2 today at Rockwell Power Plant Cinema, Makati City (5:20 pm). Each comes with a stub for FREE hotdog, pop corn and iced tea.

My little dilemma is I won't be able to use these (as much as I want to) since I have some work load to finish.

So, anyone among the followers of this blog interested to watch Iron Man 2 in my behalf? You can tag along with a friend. I'll give them absolutely for FREE to anyone willing to pick 'em up in our office near Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong today.

First one to send me an email (with their name, username name used to comment on this blog and mobile no.) at astig316@yahoo.com gets it.

Also, please comment on this post after sending an email so I can check if you are indeed a follower of this blog.

4 comments:

  1. oww.. bad i can't get it at shaw if ever. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tuman!

    Only you and Lloyd B. joined the promo but he sent the email ahead by a few minutes than you.

    Anyways, there are more promos to come. I only got the tickets last night and only decided not to go this morning so apologies for the short notice for this promo.

    The next promos in this blog will be much better and bigger so keep on visiting from time to time.

    Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the movie tickets sir astig!

    i never thought that i'd actually win.. almost late narin ako pumasok ng office nun.hehe

    had fun watching the movie (and the snacks too! - sorry for the late post..hehe)

    till next contest! keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete